Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Minivan Mama

Thanks to an advertising program by Dodge and Matchstick, I got to drive a 2008 Dodge Caravan for a week. Those of you who know my husband, know that a minivan is highly unlikely in our house. And, honestly, even though I did like the van, I now agree that I don't really need a minivan. The kids, on the other hand, would have liked to keep it.

Sean may not look happy here, but what you can't see is the TV screen that was playing the Disney channel via satellite. He's mad because he'd rather be watching that than looking at the camera.

Nate figured out how to look like he's looking at the camera, but still watch the show at the same time.


After I pried them away from the tv, they checked out the table and the swivel option on the chairs. It's a pretty neat little set up.

Even more fun was the "tailgate option" that flipped the back seat down for tailgate parties at football games and such. Nate thought that was pretty cool.

All in all, it was a fun week. If I were going to buy a minivan, I would certainly take a closer look at this one. My "green" side is winning though, so the old Jeep will likely be replaced with the smallest three row car/SUV/station wagon I can find.

No comments: